Final Blog Post.

I have really enjoyed this class. It not only helped further my knowledge with a camera but also about what makes a good photographer better. From editing to set up and everything in between. The share 2s helped because it was a good way to see what everyone was shooting at that time and also receive feedback on photos.

I think that if you could change one thing about the class would be to go outside the classroom more and help students with different techniques. But other than that it was a pretty good setup.

This class has really inspired me to get into photography way more than I ever have, I want to continue to take photos get better at editing and hopefully one day it becomes a little easier.

2018 Digital Nature Photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student art show submission.

August 30th Post

DJI's new Drones